In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a slideshow using InDesigns Digital Publishing workplace. Before beginning, it is important to make sure that the photos youd like to use have been previously located and edited.
- The first step is to ensure that you are working in the Digital Publishing workspace. Trying to do this in another workspace will prove to be very frustrating and will not work.
- Now that you are in the correct workspace, begin by placing all the photos for your slideshow into InDesign (you can do this either by dragging them directly from their file location or by selecting Place from the drop down.)
- Once all of your photos are in the document, you will need to left and top align them so it is as if they are one photo.
- After aligning your photos, select them all. Now go to the toolbar on the right and select Object States from the menu. In the drop down, select Create New State. After doing this you should see all of your images in the created state.
- The next step is to find and select Folio Overlays from the right-hand menu. Once youve clicked, it should automatically have selected slideshow. From here you can select your slideshow properties.
- Once you have finished, you may select the drop down from the bottom of Folio Overlays and preview your slideshow in Adobes Content Viewer.
And their you haveit. Enjoy!